• +

Голосов: 2 50.0%
  • -

Голосов: 2 50.0%

• Всего проголосовало

Новичок
Статус
ULTIMATE CC-BTC GUIDE

Hello everyone, First I’d like to thank you very much for purchasing this awesome guide. In this specific one you will learn how to make btc from cc through 3 websites.

The requirements are pretty basic and you won’t need too much investment. The transfers are usually sent in around 24hours and they can’t get chargeback, sometimes they could put a verification time of a max of 5 days, but that won’t be a problem as all you will get is CLEAN and i repeat, CLEAN money.

If you follow all steps correctly you are able to do all this in around one hour.
So let’s start with the requirements:
1. Fullz, preferably UK with vbv password. I use vendor Courvoisier for that.
2. Clean socks5 of same city as the fullz you will use.
3. A webmoney account to receive the funds from website number 2, and one Blockchain BTC address.
4. Active bypass_VBV_checker (Optional but more rate success, it's 90% from me. Buy key {https://satoshibox.com/32hkr4x8gowzrfoam8q6fyp3} use this trial from this method I have attached remember you just have once change to use it unless you buy key content)
Ok let’s go through the method.
What we will be carding is this website {https://g2a.com }

Now you will probably ask why this website.Just follow the method and you will understand why.
Go on g2a.com and search for EGB
( Egamingbets)
If it’s the first order on g2a, just go with 2, max 3 GiftCards of 50usd, add them to cart and proceed to checkout.

Now just proceed through the payment, and you will see that there are different options of payment.
Select the option pay with g2a pay and go on. Pay with Credit Cards.
You will be than redirected to a page where you insert all CC details. And then you go to VBV/MSC page, you
bypass it with the password and you are good to go.

After 1 hour (max 24h) you should receive an email with the gift cards, sometimes they could ask for an ID for verification purpose, but about 10% of times. Now when you got your gift card, just go on
https://EGB.com

Now just register an account and click on make a deposit.
With the deposit you have the option to deposit using a gift card.
You will be basically cashing out this gift cards after 24 hours, totally clean at 100%. There is only one problem, which you can’t cashout directly if you didn’t play.
Well the method now it’s quite easy, just go through different matches of gaming, League of Legends, CSGO, StarCraft 2 etc etc..
See the matches, some are also in live, and place a bet of all the funds you have, just bet only on odds like 1.1 max 1.2 to have a good probability, like 90% of success. After you got your funds you have a profit of around 10% in most of the cases if even more. Now just let them sit here for about 6hours max 24hours and proceed to the withdraw.
It’s not possible to cash out directly to skrill so we will use a WebMoney account. Just go on cash out funds > system > web money
If you used web money the money should be transferred within 24hours max 72. To convert the money from WebMoney to
Bitcoins just go on https://localbitcoins.com
It will cost a % of around 9%. Now you have clean BTC

The method is still under development and will be updated soon with more parts and others 2 websites that I’m using currently, so stay tuned, but i guarantee that this works.

Best regards,
17th.

ndrey86

Новичок
Статус
Братан это древнее говно. Давно не работает

Новичок
Статус
Братан это древнее говно. Давно не работает

О чём-то, бро? Необязательно использовать именно эти линки, заменяй актуальными, — тогда, что уже проверено, сэкономишь время на дропах и прочей ёбане.

H_Man

Новичок
Статус
Я конечно не спец, но чет лапшой запахло.